Our workplace is just like one big family that keeps on growing. We all add our ingredients to help make Beacon Foods a recipe for success, and we can confirm that too many cooks do NOT spoil the broth! So, if you’re looking to join the Beacon Foods family, then check out our vacancies!
You can write to our lovely Samantha Powell at the address in the footer or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship with us, then please get in touch!
Night Hygiene Manager
Full Time / Salary Circa £30,000
Night Hygiene manager required for busy food manufactures in the Brecon Beacons, duties include
• Manage Night Hygiene team to ensure factory is cleaned to required standards.
• At all times manage all activities to ensure a safe and secure working environment during the night hours.
• Be the point of contact during the night hours.
• Be responsible for handing over the plant in an acceptable, clean condition to incoming Shift Production Manager and report any unresolved issues.
• When requested attend management meetings and be willing to flex and adjust hours of work as necessary.
• Recruit, manage, train to task procedures, and develop staff to ensure all systems and procedures are met and non-conformances are reduced and reported.
• Physically conduct checks of the site during the night hours.
• Complete all administration work as required.
• Implement and maintain lines of communication, both within own team and external team to progress new initiatives and ideas to continually improve overall departmental performance.
Ideal candidates will hold NVQ level 3 or 4, or certificate or diploma in management along with IOSHH certificate.
Goods In Operative
Full Time / £15,600 rising to £15,918
40 hours per week
Rotating shift pattern 6am – 2pm, 1pm – 9pm, & 2pm – 10pm
(will include a Sunday shift)
Applicants must hold valid FLT & Driving licence